- I think of the Church as the body of Christ
- This doesn't have borders, but generally we look for people within a certain distance
- I still consider people I am able to call and pray with or talk to about spiritual matters part of my Church family
- Personally I prefer smaller Churches where you can get to know people and develop genuine relationships
- Christianity is about doing life together!
- If majority of the Church is in apostasy, it's time to leave
- Matthew 10:14 says to move on if people don't want to hear the truth
- Now is the time to leave behind the god of the world and start following the God of the Bible; it's time to focus on truth and turn away from man made traditions.
Then I heard another voice from heaven:
Subscribe on YouTube
References and Footnotes
- This is the last episode of the season, but God willing, I will be back in January 2021
- PSALMS to God on YouTube
1 After this I saw another angel with great authority coming down from heaven, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 He called out in a mighty voice:
It has fallen,
Babylon the Great has fallen!
She has become a home for demons,
a haunt for every unclean spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
and a haunt for every unclean and despicable beast.
3 For all the nations have drunk
the wine of her sexual immorality,
which brings wrath.
The kings of the earth
have committed sexual immorality with her,
and the merchants of the earth
have grown wealthy from her sensuality and excess.
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven:
Come out of her, my people,
so that you will not share in her sins
or receive any of her plagues.
5 For her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Pay her back the way she also paid,
and double it according to her works.
In the cup in which she mixed,
mix a double portion for her.
7 As much as she glorified herself and indulged her sensual and excessive ways,
give her that much torment and grief.
For she says in her heart,
“I sit as a queen;
I am not a widow,
and I will never see grief.”
8 For this reason her plagues will come in just one day—
death and grief and famine.
She will be burned up with fire,
because the Lord God who judges her is mighty.